2018 Big FAQ - how will it affect your list?

MeltaRange

I love the idea of it, and the look (I’d love to challenge myself to make one from two Stormwolves, rather than buy the FW one)...the idea of ramming other flyers (and skimmers)...but having to go into hover mode where you want it before being able to let out the TDA...I’m sure any opponent worth their salt would surround the Caestus and, if not kill it, block the TDA’s deployment the next turn.

Hence I asked, to see if anyone has used it effectively or sees ways to do so?

I love the idea of it, and the look (I’d love to challenge myself to make one from two Stormwolves, rather than buy the FW one)...the idea of ramming other flyers (and skimmers)...but having to go into hover mode where you want it before being able to let out the TDA...I’m sure any opponent worth their salt would surround the Caestus and, if not kill it, block the TDA’s deployment the next turn.

Hence I asked, to see if anyone has used it effectively or sees ways to do so?

You don´t need to hover to let the termies disembark.

Just fly over to where you want to be, procede to complete the rest of your turn, let your opponent complete his/hers and then disembark the termies before you move the assault ram it works just like any transport with regards to embarking and disembarking.

Archived