Assassins

I really hope there's an Imperial Agents codex on the horizon that fixes some of these units... Inquisitors should be one of THE iconic Imperium units and they never get the treatment they deserve :sad.:

Why there's still not a generic box for a model I don't know. They could sell two models (say one Terminator armour, one more regular armour) and a butt load of options in a box and watch the £'s roll in!

Also when you consider loads of players will buy said box just for the sheer kitbashing possibilities... think of all the weapon options!

I really hope there's an Imperial Agents codex on the horizon that fixes some of these units... Inquisitors should be one of THE iconic Imperium units and they never get the treatment they deserve :(

Why there's still not a generic box for a model I don't know. They could sell two models (say one Terminator armour, one more regular armour) and a butt load of options in a box and watch the £'s roll in!

I don’t know about never — inquisition had sweet treatment in 3rd edition and I can only assume that sales were not very good given their subsequent treatment.

Although I agree that doing an inquisitor box set with lots of bitz to customize would be a very good seller I can only assume GW (who likes money) has run the numbers and determined it’s not the license to print money we think or the time just isn’t yet right. The success or lack thereof of sisters may impact whether they take a risk on inquisition again.

Archived