Deathwatch + the Primaris Rumour

Prot

Uuuuuugh...I'm not at all excited about Primaris inducted into the Deathwatch... although I might just be frustrated at the prospect of the scale difference and them making all the real veterans look old / obsolete.

Frankly -- the DW Veteran models stand up pretty well next to the Primaris:gl9pMH1.jpg3481ulf.jpg

Where'd you get those sweet eye of Malcador shoulder icons?

Personally I love the new Primaris models. I was knee deep in a true scale conversion project that got a boost from their release.

I'm excited for mixed kill teams

I'm honestly just wondering whether GW will give Deathwatch Primaris with a better profile due DW supposed to being veterans and the Primaris everyone else has are not rookies but not veterans either. ^^

The Malcador eye-symbols are 3rd party, from Pop Goes the Monkey. I'm eyeing up their deathwatch mixed symbol sets.

I have multiple sets......they are worth it

Uuuuuugh...I'm not at all excited about Primaris inducted into the Deathwatch... although I might just be frustrated at the prospect of the scale difference and them making all the real veterans look old / obsolete.

Frankly -- the DW Veteran models stand up pretty well next to the Primaris:gl9pMH1.jpg3481ulf.jpg

Personally I love the new Primaris models. I was knee deep in a true scale conversion project that got a boost from their release.

The Malcador eye-symbols are 3rd party, from Pop Goes the Monkey. I'm eyeing up their deathwatch mixed symbol sets.

Yeah -- they're a combination of Pop goes the Monkey and another guy on Shapeways -- search for 'sigilite' there and you'll find all that's available currently. I have some other bits I got that aren't up any more that I'm saving for a special character or two. They're all going to fit into my Knights Errant inspired Chapter -- I just need to figure out what they're going to 'counts as. Deathwatch is definitely a possibility -- just need to see what the codex brings.

Yeah -- they're a combination of Pop goes the Monkey and another guy on Shapeways -- search for 'sigilite' there and you'll find all that's available currently. I have some other bits I got that aren't up any more that I'm saving for a special character or two. They're all going to fit into my Knights Errant inspired Chapter -- I just need to figure out what they're going to 'counts as. Deathwatch is definitely a possibility -- just need to see what the codex brings.

Wish I knew about this before I started kitbashin my deathwatch and ig

My only regret Deathwatch purchase wise is my Deathwatch Terminators - they really haven't aged well but you got a butt load of Deathwatch Upgrade sprues with the set haha :D 

Archived