Nurgle forgeworlds/factory worlds

Lord Kallozar

Toil is the only hell-forge I can think of that is aligned with Nurgle. It is not located within the Eye of Terror, though.

Tome of Decay describes hereteks of Nurgle operating dry docks that are willing to receive payment in broken machines and rare diseases... but again, that is within the Screaming Vortex, not the Eye of Terror. 

"The strangest and most arcane of all the Death Guard’s allies are the secretive magi of the Dark Mechanicum. Once servants of the divine Omnissiah, these tainted priests have abandoned their faith in exchange for forbidden secrets and dark lore. Those that worship Nurgle have learned the secrets of the living rust, viral scrapcode and the countless machine-poxes of the Engineflayer Tomes. They use this abominable wisdom to fashion monstrous engines of flesh, metal and daemonic energy."

- Codex: Death Guard (8E), pg, 45

"The Death Guard maintain numerous Daemon Engine manufactorums, churning out steady streams of Defilers and other infernal war machines. From the Black Manse to the Scourge Stars, the summoning works of the Warpsmiths and Dark Mechanicum pulse with putrid energies and throng with chanting cultists day and night."

- Codex: Death Guard (8E), pg, 48

The Daemon world Tetanus (my DIY homebase for my DIY Marines{the Sons of Rust}) located in the Eye of Terrror, although not solely a Nurgle supporter, churns out warmachines, daemon engines, and munitions to any servant of Chaos who can pay the price.

Just dont try to skip out without paying your bill. Violators will be violated!!

Archived