How do I get Greyfax into a Custodes army.

Prot

He guys I’m still struggling with some aspects of the FAQ for my Custodes. As the topic suggests I. Wondering what the cheapest way to legally get Greyfax and/or anti Psykers into my list. Has anyone looked at this post FAQ?

Greyfax + Sisters of Silence squads for a Vanguard detachment is the first thing that comes to mind on how you can get Greyfax into a Custodes list.

The FAQ about Sisters of Silence and Assassins says you can also have them in a Vanguard detachment of just themselves without any HQs as long as you have an IMPERIUM Warlord.

Ah I forgot the aux detachment would work here while it can’t work with the Culexus anymore, can it?

I’d take a hit on CP’s but I would in theory gain 1 CP from the FAQ in a Battalion.

My old Vanguard used to be her, Culexus, then if I had the points I could always experiment with acolytes or more assassins. I miss that flexibility....it was hardly abusive.

I guess a command detachment gets me her and 2 other Inq, choices, but that’s probably not realistic.

Archived