Watchmaster Problems

Delta.Skies

Bought a primaris librarian didn't fit well. Some of the details are a lil blurred due to glue. Deciding to possibly switch up. Trying to determine if I want to use terminator legs with marine torso or go with sig marine style. Anybody have any experience with using terminator legs and marine body. My sig marine is pretty much done *was an inquisitor model but he so plain* that he would require work but we will see. Just wanted opinions

My SigMarine, was my inquisitor but I felt like the watchmaster model would make a better inquisitor model. the arms and head will be taken off. theres alot of space between his cape like it was flowing, which i doubt i can throw a backpack in the mix, but I wouldnt be able to tell till I get home and see. what do you guys think of using a sig as a watch master, figured they would have older ancient armor, so I could play off of that but not sure.

I like his as a Watch Master, but I'd try to reduce some of the angles going on. He's got quite the torso twist, and his cape is billowing out way too far. Bring the cape in closer to the body and you'd have a tighter model. I'd also swap out the Heavy Thunder Hammer for a GK Halberd or BA Encarmine Weapon; the HTH makes the Master look like he's way better in combat than he actually is.

I like his as a Watch Master, but I'd try to reduce some of the angles going on. He's got quite the torso twist, and his cape is billowing out way too far. Bring the cape in closer to the body and you'd have a tighter model. I'd also swap out the Heavy Thunder Hammer for a GK Halberd or BA Encarmine Weapon; the HTH makes the Master look like he's way better in combat than he actually is.

These pics were when he was going to be an inquisitor model. to where i didnt need a back pack. But you are right, I as well think the cape is to far out to even attach a back pack. i was able to keep the primaris librarian arms, so in his right will be the librarian arm with guardian spear. and his left was a combination of the watchmaster clavis and librarian left arm, with an sanguinary open hand turnt upwards so he is kindof like saying bring it / cmon in a challenging manner. With a custodes bare head with mohawk. I will do a test run on the on the messed up primaris model see if it looks different, then the sig marine. and we will see how it goes. just thought about the concept of terminator legs and marine body and going back to the drawing board. ( I really just wanted him to be bigger than my others, because i kitbashed all my models and they all pretty much look like captains ) So he had to stand out. 

That looks great, what chapter is he going to be from?

The theme behind my deathwatch is that they are all black shields, given up their ties to their chapter to serve under the inquisitor in research of the potential threat and intelligence of xeno races and the influence Chaos might have within those races through the warp. So essentially all grey shields. Might keep the watch master black with gold accents

Sergeant

20180326 004601

Librarian

Deathwatch Champion (Black Shield)

Archived