=][=2018 B&C FUND RAISER DRIVE: DRIVE FOR 20 YEARS! =][=

I will do my monthly donation tomorrow in the morning. The reminder popped up today but I didn't have enough time.

Well, I will do it later this evening.

Donation sent

Way to go, derLumpi!! (Though I fear we may have loosed another foul xenos upon the banner of the forum...)

Ah well, if it keeps this place up and running I won't call in the Inquisition. :-D

Oops, so busy painting I missed the first day of the month. $300 sent per paypal. For Dorn and for the Emperor!!

:jaw:

Thankyou :tu:

Ditto! :jaw:

Very generous Semper Fortis! ^_^

Not that big a deal, frater. I have very few expenses and a monthly veterans disability check. Forge World can do without my money for a few months every summer. Besides, you guys keep me (somewhat) sane.

It's the frater who is just scraping by but manages to donate $5 who is the real hero.

"Triumphant" may be overstating my return somewhat but... here. Have a ton. Also, I'll keep up my monthly donations for as long as humanly possible. ;)

Thanks Fortis!

New month indeed which means my monthly budgeted allowance resets so I'll send a few more bones too without fear of facing the wrath of my other half! :lol:

(Dont tell her I said that...)

Archived