DW Cpts - Show 'em !

BLACK BLΠFLY

Some great conversion work there brothers ans sisters.

This my first step towards creating my own watch company. Here is my currently unnamed Watch Captain from a currently unnamed Watch Company.

I think I get zero out of ten for originality. Artemis body, Arm swap for Xenophase blade, weapon swap for slightly blinged up bolter. Head swap and right shoulder guard swap too using bits from my BA.

gallery_72518_14717_21104.jpg

love the bolter and the red dot scope on there. Need to look at some to enhance some stormbolters

The red dot scope is from Anvil Industries as is the drum mag. They do a nice range of weapon accessories.

Seconded, Anvil Industry are awesome for conversion bits :)

The red dot scope is from Anvil Industries as is the drum mag. They do a nice range of weapon accessories.

Seconded, Anvil Industry are awesome for conversion bits :smile.:

yea they look nice, but im in the states and very impatient when it comes to shipping and handling. 2 weeks minimum with no tracking on my end :(

Hi all, as promised from the thread about Watchmasters and Watch Captains, I think I finally figured out how to upload and show off my work!

gallery_15974_14704_7619.jpg

Hope you like them!

Thinking of utilizing my too hasty purchase of Gravis Captain as well as a Watch Captain and was curious, how how was it to fit the DW Termie Shoulder Pad on there, where did you cut it at. Might replace it all together but Gravis armor arms seem longer than termie arms.

I think I just snipped the pad off in 4 big chunks and then shaped it so that it was like a 'bare' arm normally is - dry fit the pad on top to make sure I was happy and just filed it down where it didn't quite fit. I did the same technique with the whole Dark Imperium box.

For comparison, his other arm is just a terminator arm - I can't notice any real difference.

Archived