Very happy you provided the non-choking option for the Scorpion, though that  is a very cool pose. I'm very impressed with your scorpions and many of your other figures.

Please do play on good sir!

I should express my gratitude too! It`s hard for me to be everywhere, especially this tim of year, so I`m deeply gratefull for your help with keeping community updated :smile.:

Edited by Jay_from_W

I really didn't like the Voidstalkers, mostly due to the faceplate of the helmet, but these Shadow Hunters are fantastic. I'm glad there was an alternate version of the Prime's right arm, but could there be a similar alternate version of the squad leader? The spine and skull thing is a bit too Predator for the "Starborn" imho.

Those are some lovely Striking Scorpions. The thing I love about Artel, his miniatures look distinctively "his", but also grab the aesthetic of GW products, something some 3rd parties fail to achieve. See; Wargame Exlusives' Lord of the Night (Curze) Imperial Wolfen Lord (Russ), etc. 

I really didn't like the Voidstalkers, mostly due to the faceplate of the helmet, but these Shadow Hunters are fantastic. I'm glad there was an alternate version of the Prime's right arm, but could there be a similar alternate version of the squad leader? The spine and skull thing is a bit too Predator for the "Starborn" imho.

++Correct++

++Wrong++ 

The "starborn are the elite of their kind...they are their peoples super predators :cool.:  

awesome set and i'll def be adding these to my "StarBorn":tongue.:  Army.

Mithril  

• 4 weeks later...

Who DOESN'T love Red Alert 2!

Coincidentally I was just listening to Grinder. I just so happen to like the RA2 soundtrack. :D

Those are some gorgeous models. Out of the two Starborn seers I prefer the spear one. Is that concept art for an Orc sniper? Those Celestial Lions better watch out! :p

• 3 weeks later...