Show me your Knights :D

Jegind

I went Terryn although I dropped the bone in favour of a bit more red for extra contrast. Nothing particularly novel but it came out quite well.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee199/Karhedronuk/IMG_1596_zps14dtrmtp.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee199/Karhedronuk/IMG_1594_zpscewoytor.jpg

Im looking for inspiration for a color scheme. Personally im thinking about some sort of camo scheme.

Far be it from me to tell someone how to paint their own models, but I struggle to see the point of camouflage on something that, in-universe, is taller than a three floor building and about as stealthy as, well, a 30 foot tall robot.

Im looking for inspiration for a color scheme. Personally im thinking about some sort of camo scheme.

Far be it from me to tell someone how to paint their own models, but I struggle to see the point of camouflage on something that, in-universe, is taller than a three floor building and about as stealthy as, well, a 30 foot tall robot.

Its not that I need to hide, its only for the looks :D

This one has come up before, and I'm inclined to agree that it seems illogical.  That being said, everyone is entitled to do whatever they like with their Knights, and I'm sure there are ways to pull it off effectively.  Perhaps a jagged urban camo with subtle greys and blues?

The knights of House Rahja from the Horus Heresy. The only descriptor for them is 'ghost grey' so I took some artistic liberties XD

I like the Knight Hulkbuster :wink:

Special issue from the Dark mechanicum ;)

• 1 month later...

blue and grey for urban or green and black for woodland? there's also desert and tundra but meh ...

Woodland: Green canopy and pauldrons, black legs, mix it up as makes sense to you in the middle. This can simulate camo and still have a uniform heraldric (made up word?) feel to it. ;)

Thought I'd use this thread to share my last ETL vow with you guys. Thanks for all the thoughts and inspirations. Still have to paint up the magnetized weapons opptions.

gallery_82073_14800_533655.jpeg

For a wolf knight, that is looking gorgeous!

I'll just post my Castigator as that will show my rather simple paintscheme just fine. DA player, and that shows, I guess.

un6FHNo.jpg

Archived