Captain MAGpie's "Corvus" pattern Land Raider Crusader

Nice. that totally changes the look of the Land Raider.

I wonder what a Baal Predator turret would look like on there.

Would you be willing to make a tutorial how to do a MkIIB like Land Raider?

Pretty much what the sponsons are like on the Forgewolrd one and possibly a housing for the hull mounted weapon similar to the one on the Spartan or the armoured Proteus.

Enabling the kit to still be converted into the Crusader/Redeemer load bouts would be the icing on the cake.

I think thats quite doable. Let me see what I can come up with.

Very nice work!

Cheers Golf! Glad you like it :D

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty much what the sponsons are like on the Forgewolrd one and possibly a housing for the hull mounted weapon similar to the one on the Spartan or the armoured Proteus.

Enabling the kit to still be converted into the Crusader/Redeemer load bouts would be the icing on the cake.

Half done, Quixus: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/349440-captain-magpies-is-land-raider-and-thunderlord-turret/

That looks really cool.

Not that it matters in this edition, but is the front still supposed to be an assault ramp?

No. Went for pure armour on that guy. But I am working on incorporating the roof section of that guy (IS Pattern) with the ramp of this guy (Corvus Pattern). I think its doable. Also, finished the drawing and paper-craft of the sponsons. Don't feel brave enough to cut them yet though. 

• 1 month later...

Archived