Index Xenos: Anunnakah Dynasty

Minigiant

Welcome to my first Index Xenos, after I have had so much fun, and became overall more productive from writing my Index Astartes. This is is going to be a real count as army so let me explain before i begin the process of making the fluff work. The army is going to be a count as Imperial Knights army. You can see some of my first concept art for the conversions here

Origins

History

Wars of Secession

• A bitter hatred brewed against an alliance of other dynasties, out of spite they released a corrosive virus upon them during the great transference. Leaving them almost decimated.

The Shattering

• Despite being diminished, are very successful in shattering the C'tan

The Great Sleep

• Left in ruins no sleep could possibly return the dynasty to its former glory.
  • Before sleep Phaeron Iuwenamun instructed his Crypteks to build an army of god killers, one that could reclaim their place in the universe.

Organisation

tumblr_inline_pd55xpzGZT1tb1qq6_540.jpg

• Increased use of Mindshackle scarabs

Alliances

Bone Kingdom of Drazak -

Sautekh Dynasty -

Phaerons Cult and Belief System

• God-killer complex

Notable Engagements

Alternate dynasty names:

Anunnaki

Anunnakah

Anunnakhet

Anunnakht

Anunnakhmire

Edited by Minigiant

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_inline_pdrgr2cq741tb1qq6_540.jpg

The outline for the Knight Paladin equivalent, the Necroknight, has been complete, the names are 100% up for discussion, as well as the design for the Gatling cannon, I mean Tesla Cyclone Cannon. To keep my enthusiasm I am working on some flayed one conversions at the moment. I will begin sketching either the “Cerastus” or “Castellan” Necroknight variant soon

The Necroknight looks promising. Will you order conversion kits from Shapeways, or personally sculpt the necessary components from green stuff and plasticard?

In return for some work in lieu of payment I am getting a few things 3d scanned. I will then get the conversion pieces 3d designed, rendered, printed, and then cast

• 10 months later...

This is a really cool concept. I know it's been quite a while, but have you been able to develop it more, or bring any of the models to life?

This is a really cool concept. I know it's been quite a while, but have you been able to develop it more, or bring any of the models to life?

None of the models have come to life unfortunately. I have some more concept sketches done for different classes of knights etc