Anyone make a pre-made urban rubble display base?

It's 50/50 lazy and no talent...so I'm hoping to possibly find a pre-made urban rubble style display base that will fit at least 5 (Deathwatch Kill Team) miniatures. I want to enter Armies on Parade at my local shop...and while a display board isn't necessary I think it would really look great. I know Secret Weapons makes an oval one that is about perfect in looks, but a bit small. I might be able to squeeze 3 minis on there but I'd really like to get all 5 and not have them really squished in there. 

This one is a 120mm round and pretty much what I'm looking for but too small. I'd really like something 8-10" long (that's what she said) and maybe 6-8" wide. Honestly sounds like I'll be making something custom but figured I'd ask to see if anyone knew of anything. Even if you know of someplace that sells some molds that I can get to make some of the rubble would be hugely helpful.

http://www.secretweaponminiatures.com/images/RLUR1201.jpg

dands-gaming on Ebay. I just ordered some 170mm bases for my knights. Based out of the UK but the shipping to my house in the US was pretty quick. They have at least 3 different urban rubble bases to choose from. I hope this helps!

Archived