How old are you?

old git

I'm 38.  Married father of four.  I started 40K right when 5th edition dropped in 2008.  I actually got into gaming at 10 or so with FASA Star Trek and then Star Fleet Battles.  Then Magic the Gathering until I went to college.  I had seen 40k since going to Gen Con in the mid-90s but never tried it until 2008.  Still love the hobby.

46, father of 2 (girl-10, boy-8). Havent played in more than a decade, almost sold of a lot of unpainted stuff, but decided recently to try the "first strike" box.

Hope to have some fun games with the youngest, see how it will go from there. I have no intention to let him take up this... "habit". But we'll see I guess  :biggrin.:.

He can always pick up Bloodbowl, I've never stopped playing that game. Will go to "Dornbin" next year, too. :rolleyes:

30.  Got into 40k at the start of 5th edition in undergrad, so just a little past 10 years of involvement.  I can't say I have much of a connection to the older stuff but I've certainly tried to scour every codex, source book, and novel I could find.

Archived