James71989 AT blog. Astorum and xestobiax

james71989

These are impressive models man. I'm in awe with the 40k versions - but also the amazing purple of the AT-sized Xestobiax... This is a humbling experience....

I think it's fantastic that people show 40k and AT Titans here! I mean, there is nothing stopping you from playing AT with the big versions of the God Machines - is there? I mean apart from money. And space... :P

I don’t like the Warbringer design at all and seeing it next to some beautiful Astorum titans make it look worse.

I'm in the same boat, I want to like the Warbringer but something about it I find really derpy, I think part of it at least is how the carapace cannon is just a massive revolver. Maybe if there's other weapon options released I might warm to it. Though I'm all for new titan designs.

I think the warbringer is awesome! I like the design...how it incorperates various cues from reavers and warlords without being an outright copy...and it's flak cannons are sweet! Post more pics please! How do you afford all these toys? Are you a cloumbian drug dealer?

Archived