Dakkabots hated

Frostglaive

Hrmm I was indeed referring to rage against the machines ... which refers to Vehicles rather than  " Skitarrii" yet another reason breachers are bad  as are shooty electro priests who cant even use the + to hit on their tesla to luck out a few tase's.

God our codex needs a clean up on keywords ... its like they smashed two tiny codex's together to try to make an army ....  " oh wait " they did :-P

I've always played it as vehicle "unit" ... which now on closer inspection .... is cheating it does say an Ad mech vehicle implying the singular, this is particularly bad as it was a favourite trick of mine to use it on a unit of Cognis lascannons or ballistari . If this is the case and intent there's only one " real" applicable target for this stratagem in our army ... a solo Ballistari .... and the only reason people take those is if they were trying to chaff out a brigade.

#sighs in binary.

You're not wrong. The Ad Mech codex could really do with a thorough review and new FAQ. It's pretty clearly got some issues as an early codex, many of which I'm not sure are working as intended given what we've seen from more recent releases.

I think the general Marine codex and one or two others among the early releases have similar issues right?

Well i reported  it in the FAQ ... but considering chappy app will have already been printed by now and the FAQ was pretty lackluster ...
8th edition is very solid ... but needs patching and cleaning up to 9th edition really there are so many Errata it takes an entire library to get it all right these days.

Archived