Adam's Deathwatch

adam346

Hi All,

New deathwatch collector, long time lover of the background. I thought it was time to share my Deathwatch forces, as they currently stand.

Deathwatch 1

Introducing Watch Master Elias Konrad and Watch Captain Aethan Morvox, leaders of my 1500 point force as it stands. 

Deathwatch 2

Deathwatch 3

Deathwatch 4

Deathwatch 5

Deathwatch 6

Deathwatch 7

Hailing from Watch-Fortress Venetares, this is the beginning of a (hopefully) much larger force. 

Thanks,
Adam

• 1 month later...

More deathwatch finally painted. Absolutely hooked on them, they have quickly become my favourite force, not just in the lore, but hobby and gaming wise too. Got a captain, some stalker bolter vets and more storm bolter vets to bulk out my more competitive force. Will see how they get on in a week's time! 

Captain2

Stalkerbolter1

Vets04

Vets05

I have some characters (primaris and regular), more intercessors, a selection of vets and a corvus blackstar in the queue. Got a Land Raider in a box somewhere too that is currently just sprayed black, which will soon become part of the watch, so hopefully more to come!

Lovely work all around, especially in how consistent you've kept each kill team while still cranking them out!  Prot may have to watch his title of "fastest lovely armies" in the forum :lol:

Lovely work all around, especially in how consistent you've kept each kill team while still cranking them out!  Prot may have to watch his title of "fastest lovely armies" in the forum :laugh.:

Thanks for the kind words. I have a long way to go before I reach such esteemed heights with my painting, but the positive feedback from everyone here is most appreciated and very motivational!

Archived