Legion of the Damned primaris marines?

Lord Kallozar

My instinct would say no, they’re composed of a chapter that was lost in the warp a long time ago. I’m not aware of them ever receiving reinforcements, I think it’s always just the original marines who were lost so they wouldn’t have Primaris marines.

Having said that, I think the details of their existence have been left intentionally vague to add a bit of mystery to them so anything is possible if GW want to give them Primaris marines but I wouldn’t count on it soon.

Well the LotD are not a real chapter or anything but instead spirits/imperial daemons/whatever so they don't follow the same logic as other chapters. So it's basically impossible to say anything definite about them until it gets mentioned in some novel or such. I'd go for "no" for now until we learn otherwise.

They're basically Imperial Daemons, the Emperor's will made manifest. 

The Master of Mankind has some 'proto legion of the damned', the souls of those that died in his name. Primaris would be fine, but as the physical form is a mere vessel for His will, all models will have the standard profile.

Archived