Too many damn chapters...

Deadass

Thank you all for voting! I'm considering the poll as over. Looks like Marines Errant won out in the end, nice! I'll get started on them around December as I'm still working on some Black Legion models right now. But after that, I'll look into getting decal sheets made and buying some bits online that I think would go nicely with the chapter. I'll post them here once the time comes; thanks again!

Hold up, hold up. Don't let the poll decide. Are you happy with that outcome?

Definetely! As I said, those four were the chapters I just couldn't decide between. I'm happy with any of the four, but I can only justify starting a single space marine army - at least for now.

Hold up, hold up. Don't let the poll decide. Are you happy with that outcome?

Definetely! As I said, those four were the chapters I just couldn't decide between. I'm happy with any of the four, but I can only justify starting a single space marine army - at least for now.

To be honest I would recommend you try painting a few test models for multiple factions, don't commit yourself to a scheme you don't enjoy painting.

Not that many would care about that tho. Most people just use them as Blood Angels unless they want to play Seth and call it a day.

Yeah, but I hate how it's like "well they are blood Angels unless you use Seth" (though in 8th chapter masters are less of a thing and realistically wouldn't always be taking the field...except in probably the case of a chapter that's as maimed as the Flesh Tearers or Crimson Fists)

I'll agree with Chaplain Kage, I was enjoying doing red corsairs right up until I couldn't figure out how to do the theme on terminators.

Archived