Japan Space Marine Heroes Series 1

Old-Four-Arms

Since it's what the thread is about, I really want to just say how awesome and dynamic these sculpts are. I got my first set painted with just a couple alterations, and picked up some extras to combine with LotN to make a second squad. The kitbash potential is amazing, and even the basic Bolter dudes are great sculpts.

Drill your barrels! The paintjob looks so good, but that detracts from it :laugh.:

And I do agree. I love how these guys are. They're really good for kitbashing, but the molded shoulder pads are definitely an issue for me. If I do any kitbashing of these models in the future, I'm definitely going to be using different arms....

How do they scale VS current marines and primaris?

They're Deathwatch Marine sized, meaning they're about a head shorter than Primaris Marines. I only had the LE Captain handy, but yeah.

FqybsiU.jpg

Not that much shorter.

Since it's what the thread is about, I really want to just say how awesome and dynamic these sculpts are. I got my first set painted with just a couple alterations, and picked up some extras to combine with LotN to make a second squad. The kitbash potential is amazing, and even the basic Bolter dudes are great sculpts.

Drill your barrels! The paintjob looks so good, but that detracts from it :lol:

And I do agree. I love how these guys are. They're really good for kitbashing, but the molded shoulder pads are definitely an issue for me. If I do any kitbashing of these models in the future, I'm definitely going to be using different arms....

I agree with the shoulder pads. I'll drill the barrels as soon as I find the right sized drill bit again. It's somewhere in a pile of hobby stuff. Somewhere....

As for the spectrum of scale requested by Canadian_F_H, regular Mk4 vs BB vs Primaris

FeRPzTz.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

NG1 18268 -> can be either Captain or the Sergeant

(sold and purchased in Switzerland, FLGS)

From Finland.

NG1 18254 is captain

NG1 18254 is garus

I would like whole list, that is, if people have them still in memory or in boxes

"From tennesee."

NG1 18232 - Brother Castor

NG1 18227 - Brother Gaian

NG1 18228 - Brother Garus

NG1 18229 - Brother Titus

NG1 18235 - Brother Promethor

NG1 18233 - Brother Remus

NG1 18233 - Brother-Sergeant Sevastus

NG1 18229 - Brother Vanial

NG1 18226 - Brother-Captain Thassarius

And 8236 on the back of the case.

Archived