Chapter Approved Points Reductions

G8Keeper

Anyone know the email to contact GW about FAQs and stuff. I want to ask why the ravenwing/deathwing characters didn't drop in price whilst the non-characters using same equipment did...

If you find an email contact that isn't only sales customer support, let me know :) I will ask in twitch chat the next time they stream. They normally try to answer. 

I can understand if it is on purpose for our landspeeder characters, for the other ravenwing/deathwing characters it is just an oversight on their part I guess (read as hope). Ravenwing apothecary for example was exactly the cost of 2 black knights before, which made sense to me. 

Hey guys.

Im wondering wich is the final cost for the Dark Talon.

Before the CA arrived, the final cost was 200 pts (180 pts + 20 pts of the hurricane bolters).

But now, the final cost seems to be the same. Is that a mistake? If the Dark Talon is not going to be changed in points, why add it to the list?

They wanted to reduce the final cost to 180 pts and made a mistake? (so put 160 pts in the list)

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys.

Before the CA arrived, the final cost was 200 pts (180 pts + 20 pts of the hurricane bolters).

But now, the final cost seems to be the same. Is that a mistake? If the Dark Talon is not going to be changed in points, why add it to the list?

They wanted to reduce the final cost to 180 pts and made a mistake? (so put 160 pts in the list)

Thanks in advance.

There is no mistake, DarkTalon are still 200 pt.

They included all the point cost that are different from their codex, repeting changes from last year so that we do not need both copy of CA to have the current points.

Hey guys.

Thanks in advance.

There is no mistake, DarkTalon are still 200 pt.

They included all the point cost that are different from their codex, repeting changes from last year so that we do not need both copy of CA to have the current points.

Thanks buddy.

Archived