Mk IV Plastic Marines discontinued?

HighMarshalAmp

Presumably waiting for them to be restocked. If they were going to be pulled they'd have been marked as Last Chance to Buy first.

This isn't unusual for Games Workshop, and it's something we do at my workplace as well. It's nothing to be worried about, basically.

That's exactly what it looked like when the Killzone: Sector Mechanicus was out of stock, and it's since came back in and been delivered, so I'd take it literally. They're likely just out of stock online for the moment.

The only thing we can read into that is that the demand was a higher than the supply. For everything else we're lacking enough informations and is probably wrong. Whether that means the demand was huge or that the supply was super low is unknown. So no need to panic ... as always. ^^

According to my local GW the direct kits on the website is not accurate and a lot more kits have gone to direct or at least non store stock. The Gorkanaut and Stormfang are no longer stocked in either of my 2 local GW stores among a lot of other kits that are not marked direct only.

Archived