Best chapter tactics to represent loyalist Iron Warriors?

Since Iron Warriors and Imperial Fists have the same Chapter Tactics/Legion Trait, that seems the obvious conclusion.

Yeah. This.

They have LITERALLY the exact same ability. Otherwise, Iron Hands can also work to show how durable Iron Warriors are.

To be honest I'd use whatever you like best and run them as counts as. Imo the Raven Guard tactic is probably the best but of course, might not be thematic enough for you.

Do you believe that nature or nurture has the greatest effect on their tactical doctrines?

Do they ignore cover because they're iron warriors, or are they only iron warriors because they ignore cover?

Basically, pick what you like.

I really hate the idea that "well, these guys use White Scar geneseed, so obviously they can only ever be a biker Chapter". Sure, there are elements that the geneseed will directly impact on the Chapter, like the Flaw of the Blood Angels, or the increased resilience of the Dornian geneseed. Other than that, the predilections of the Chapters/Legions have arisen from the culture of the homeworld and the idiosyncrasies of the Primarch. I just can't see a Chapter using Raven Guard geneseed, for example, feeling an instinctive love for jump packs and stealth.

In the case of the Iron Warriors, we know they do have a much higher acceptance rate, allowing for a greater amount of recruits into the Chapter. They also had an increased pain tolerance, from memory. In this case, it could also make sense to use the Iron Hands Chapter Tactic.

Archived