AdMech turn cheatsheet?

Burni

Booked in to play my first game this Sunday with my AdMech and my first game of 8th edition (and first game since the couple I played in 4th ed...)!

I've got my 750pt list sorted but I wondered if having some sort of cheatsheet of what to do in my turn would be useful?

For example I have to remember about canticles at the start of each of my turns - stuff like that? Even a generic 40K one would probably be very useful to me.

Does anyone know of something like that I can download?

I had a similar problem a few years ago, what I did is that I spend a couple of hours of making my own custom cheat cheat for my list. I listed all the special rules and what unit/model in my list that they applied to and then made the sheet outline so that under each "section" of the sheet (were each section is each turn) I listed unit/model wise the special rules. For example under the section "close combat" I'd write model x or unit y have special rule z that confers to this and that.

So when I started each subphase I took a glance at the sheet to remind myself that now that I will do my shooting/psychic/close combat phase I have these rules to take into account and apply.

Also add in generic rules to not forget on the sheet (i.e. if you play iron hads chapter tactics then don't forget to roll the 6+ for each model losing their last wound)

You can also add in some tactical notes and reminders for how to play units specifically in that list. For example in the section "deployment" you could write: "bubble wrap tank x or dreadnought y with troop unit z to prevent 1st turn charge or deep strikers".

Doing such a customized cheat sheet will not only remind you of all the rules that apply for your units specifically in your list, but also force you to read and summarize lot of rules that will accelerate your learning of not only your rules but tactics too.

Edited by Imren

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/15/2022 at 1:18 PM, Ulfast said:

Perhaps a necrothreat, but as a old player coming back to the admech, does anyone have a new and updated sheet?

I uploaded a sheet of tokens to give out. it should have most if not all aura and command phase abilities.

@Brother Tyler can let us know if it gets approved

12 minutes ago, Ulfast said:

Thanks, that will help. I t can be a bit much with admech ;)

They are up now, post above this one got autopublished.

They help me keep my sanity at least!