AT terrain. What to use?

Very nice stuff that you have added here! Love the big strip miner, excellent idea.

One little thing I find disturbing is the relative size between the freighter and the cargo pods, their respective scales don't seem to match, either the cargo pods are gigantic or the freighter is very small. At least that is my feeling when seeing it. Maybe my mind is too much into associating the freighter's style with a deep space vessel.

All that is pretty legit. I love that kind of civilian/ industrial vechiles. Mag lev monorail terrain, stations etc would love that to be in 28mm for 30k/40k.

Thing with the STL files is that you can simply resize them before printing. Want them in 28mm scale, just multiply it by 4 or 5.

Resin ship:

QloG5eH.jpg

Hello Backers, and Watchers!

We've now hit 33.3333333% funded!

Because we're getting good takeup on the STL set pledges, that means our projected cost burden drops somewhat from our highest margin, and we can start unlocking a few physical model kits...

So, today's project update adds a new RESIN MODEL KIT to the Kickstarter: The Largo Cargo Lighter.

The Large Cargo Lighter is 85mm long, and will be supplied with one of our clear plastic bases.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/smallscaleterrain2/smallscale-plastic-terrain-kits-2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone mentioned the buildings from the board game Santorini? This was highlighted in an AT facebook group. Under 25 quid for a bunch of fairly modular buildings that can be stacked to make more than one storey . They'd make a pretty good primitive village setting. I plan to order a copy next month.

I had to stop reading this thread because I want ALL OF THAT STUFF but if I have any more boxes of stuff right now they will need to be hung from the ceiling with military aircraft webbing.

I fail to see the problem