Tzen's All-New Word Bearers "Finished" thread

Tzen

• 3 months later...

I have had little time for painting recently, but I decided to sort out a Rhino for my Word Bearers.

wbrhino.jpg

wbrhino2.jpg

This is actually an old Rhino from an older Word Bearers army, but IO thought I may as well just spruce this one up, rather than buy a whole new one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks chaps! :D 

I initially intended to enter these into Golden Demon, hence the slightly more time spent on the bases. But I came to the realisation that I hated painting when I "had" to do it. I lost all my enthusiasm for it. So likely not going to bother at all. 

• 1 month later...

I am back to painting half finished projects from the pile of  glory (shame). I have three Obliterators waiting to get done, but I thought I would get this fella done first, as he was built  and converted as one model, with no sub assemblies. It was a bit of a pain to get to all the nooks and crannies, but pretty happy with him!

oblit2.jpg

oblit3.jpg

oblit4.jpg

oblit5.jpg

oblit1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have finished some Possessed Chaos Space marines for my Word Bearers. As with most of my projects of late, these have been done with an eye to gaming, so not so much a display piece, really intended for gaming. Especially now 10th edition is here! 

Possessed.jpg

Possessed2.jpg

Possessed3.jpg

Possessed4.jpg

• 1 month later...

They are accursed cultists and they are great, particularly when given a stellar paint job by Tzen.  They came out last summer along with a smattering of other (largely cultist) chaos models.

Really curious how my own will look in pink and purple...

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

• 1 month later...