Chance of a full STC Ryza Ruins set?

Cripple X

Hey guys,

I picked up the Moon Base Klasius set so that myself and a friend would have the basis for a table to play on. I really like the ruins included, so I picked up a box of the STC Ryza ruins to supplement it. I discovered that set doesn't actually come with all the different sprues in Klasius set, but just gives you double of the smaller sprue. Further it looks like there's a bunch more STC Ryza Ruin terrain in the Killzone: Sector Fronteris, but that doesn't seem to be available at all anymore. Is there a chance that GW will release a set that contains the full range of that terrain theme? It seems really weird to split it all up, especially when the majority of it seems to be included in a very limited-release box that's no longer available and removed from their store.

Hey guys,

I picked up the Moon Base Klasius set so that myself and a friend would have the basis for a table to play on. I really like the ruins included, so I picked up a box of the STC Ryza ruins to supplement it. I discovered that set doesn't actually come with all the different sprues in Klasius set, but just gives you double of the smaller sprue. Further it looks like there's a bunch more STC Ryza Ruin terrain in the Killzone: Sector Fronteris, but that doesn't seem to be available at all anymore. Is there a chance that GW will release a set that contains the full range of that terrain theme? It seems really weird to split it all up, especially when the majority of it seems to be included in a very limited-release box that's no longer available and removed from their store.

Sector Fronteris is still available in the UK. I've no idea why it's not in the US. It might be something like supply problems, so maybe it'll come back.

As for whether they'll release it as a separate scenery kit, who knows.

I hope so. I would pick up the Killzone boxed set if I could find it. The only place I have seen copies is on eBay, but the prices are crazy inflated.

Maybe they'll restock it here in the U.S., but the fact that it was flat-out removed from the website doesn't seem like a hopeful sign. I would be happy to be wrong though.

Archived