Spring FAQ release date?

point_Zer0

Is there any info? Rumors maybe? Wasn't is supposed to be released in march?

No, it was changed last year to the "Spring FAQ" instead of the "March FAQ" and earlier this spring they said it would be out in April, as far as we know that's still on track. At this point I'm pretty sure they're holding it until the 30th just so it drops just before the Ynnar mini-dex

=][= Please keep discussion in this thread focussed on the potential release date for the FAQ and take discussion/speculation concerning rumoured content here. Thank you. =][=

In the clean-up of this thread, some info got moved so I'll re-post it here as it's pertinent to this discussion.

This has been asked a lot on the net over the last few months, and I've done my best to relay the information GW has given us. This is GW's initial post about the FAQ schedule, which was shortly after the first Chapter approved. This was the first Big FAQ, which includes them announcing that future Spring FAQs would be in April. This is big FAQ 2, this past fall. And finally, their announcement of the Spring FAQ this year, though it's light on any actual details we didn't already know.

Some takeaways:

• The first Big FAQ came out on a Tuesday
  • The second came out on a Friday (and on the 28th of September)

Is there any info? Rumors maybe? Wasn't is supposed to be released in march?

It has been released as of today and may be found on the Warhammer Community site.