Showcase: Hired Guns, Hangers-On, Brutes and Exotic Beasts

Ranulf

+ Showcase: Hired Guns, Hangers-On, Brutes and Exotic Beasts +

The purpose of this thread is to show off Hired Guns, Hangers-On, Brutes and Exotic Beasts that members have painted and/or converted, while hopefully inspiring others looking for ideas.

Feel free to post up pictures of your miniatures - any associated fiction you may have written up can be included, but it's not necessary, just pictures will do! :smile.:

+++

LdNG3qq.jpg

Hive Scum Marlboro Devlin

Bits used:

[GW] Delaque Torso and Legs

[GW] Delaque Autogun

[GW] Orlock Arms (Stub guns)

[GW] Imperial Guard HW Team backpack.

[Anvil Industry] Long Hair Head

[Anvil Industry] Rat Swarm

[Anvil Industry] Muzzle Flash Small

Brick Hat was Greenstuff'ed.

-Ran

• 4 weeks later...

Eyros Slagmyst, Enhanced Bounty Hunter:

47981200576_6bdf1d82ee_h.jpg47981150403_67eb492799_b.jpg

I bought this guy yesterday at the Board Game Expo in Birmingham, UK. I've always liked the mini and his rather cool back story, so I started painting him this morning and... well... finished him a little faster than I expected to.

Hope you like.

Castigator, I like that Ambot, it's a good combination of wear and tear plus graffiti tags. Have you posted your Voodoo Dolls in the gang Showcase thread yet? Love to see some photos up close - is that the old Escher heavy head on a new plastic Escher body?

Dam13n, great job on Eyros bud, I'm a fan of the water levels in the tanks and the highlighting and shading in general.

-Ran

Castigator, I like that Ambot, it's a good combination of wear and tear plus graffiti tags. Have you posted your Voodoo Dolls in the gang Showcase thread yet? Love to see some photos up close - is that the old Escher heavy head on a new plastic Escher body?

-Ran

Hmm....I thought I'd posted them up a while ago, but it seems that they've disappeared. I'll get some up soon.

Yeah Kimmy is the top half of the old Escher model. She was my favourite model from years past but proved a little too short for the current line, so I gave her longer legs. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...