Anyone know if there will be a ETL event?

Dracos

I’ve got around 1500 points of undercoated Primaris Ultramarines ready to paint so I hope the B&C team can make ETL happen (but I realise it’s a lot of work for them)

Good things come to those who wait, and what will be will be :wink:

Every time someone asks, a fairy Eldar dies. Please ask responsibly...

So, when is ETL?

Do we have a timeframe for a pre-announcement?

Will it be starting in May?

Or does it start in June?

Maybe you could start off the vow threads next week?

(Yay! 5 more Eldar dead.)

To be honest:

The confirmation that there WILL be an ETL is enough for me to know.

I've heard rumour from a friend's brother's uncle's cousin who works for a cleaning company that GW uses temps from that saw some documents at Nottingham that says Semper is definitely maybe doing something by 2030 perhaps. He wasn't sure if it was for 40k or AoS though.

Also: three new Primaris Lieutenants coming by winter 2019. You heard it here first!

Good things come to those who wait, and what will be will be :wink:

Every time someone asks, a fairy Eldar dies. Please ask responsibly...

*Pulls up bowl of ferrocrete to wait for Emperors Children players to post about ETL every 6 minutes.*

I've heard rumour from a friend's brother's uncle's cousin who works for a cleaning company that GW uses temps from that saw some documents at Nottingham that says Semper is definitely maybe doing something by 2030 perhaps. He wasn't sure if it was for 40k or AoS though.

Also: three new Primaris Lieutenants coming by winter 2019. You heard it here first!

Solid post.

The three Primaris Lieutenants part is funny because it's true.  GW milking that CAD for all it's worth.

I so want to 'leak' this to BoLS and see you become an industry insider... :lol:

Right, I am not familiar with the rule for the old ETL but you are allowed to assemble and undercoat models in preparation, aren't you? I've got some models for the Omnissiah but I want to get them ready so that I can just concentrate on the painting. I thought I'd best check though. 

I so want to 'leak' this to BoLS and see you become an industry insider... :lol:

I actually had that happen to me once.

I so want to 'leak' this to BoLS and see you become an industry insider... :laugh.:

I actually had that happen to me once.

Me too :D

When is the ETL starting this year? I've tried looking for something and all the old posts started in April last year. Have I missed something? are we not doing one?

According to captain semper, it will start soon. The 15th looks like a good starting point if we look at past events, but that isn't a sure fact.