Dusk Howlers

Hey Kelborn,

Primarily CS6 Photoshop..been practicing at it for about six years now. I've utilized the canon pics from various Imperial Armour and the Horus Heresy (Books 1-7 Background) as a groundwork to create my own blank templates. Just a matter of adding the colors, markings and extra bits to make 'em how I want 'em. I have a bunch of my images stored here:

Algrim Whitefang Media

Enjoy!

Edited by Algrim Whitefang

• 1 month later...

Hey Kelborn,

Primarily CS6 Photoshop..been practicing at it for about six years now. I've utilized the canon pics from various Imperial Armour and the Horus Heresy (Books 1-7 Background) as a groundwork to create my own blank templates. Just a matter of adding the colors, markings and extra bits to make 'em how I want 'em. I have a bunch of my images stored here:

Algrim Whitefang Media

Enjoy!

They are very pretty, but I cant see your album on the wikia alas. I wanted to ask as a new chapter is it pure primaris? That will be interesting as an almoat return to 2nd\3rd edition spaces wolves simplicity (very little different from tbe main ultramarines/space marines codex, with special rules rather than really different units representing this) rather than 5th onwards 'wolf everything'.

Thanks for the comments SITZKRIEG! Greatly appreciate it! BTW, if anyone would like these...here are some templates I designed that might help you guys in creating your own Primaris Space Marines. Enjoy!

gallery_4536_13859_174326.png

Primaris Space Marines (Grey)

gallery_4536_13859_214179.png

Primaris Space Marines (Black)

gallery_4536_13859_148919.png

Primaris Space Marines (White)