New Primaris Character Possibilities

Incoming wishlist...

Iron Hands or Imperial Fist Tank Commander for new Repulsor variants.

Raven Guard phobos character of some sort.

Crimson Fist or Black Templar unique Primaris Ancient.

Salamanders or Iron Hands Venerable Redemptor character.

Just some ideas.

Incoming wishlist...

Just some ideas.

Those sound spot on tbh!

Dark angels or white scar on whatever bike equivalent the primaris eventually get.

Space wolves combat character

Blood angels jump infantry character (ideally sporting a new type of suite, not one of the two primaris jump types we have so far which seem designed for support shooting and orbital drops)

I'm basicly just reiterating what I've previously said, but Primaris Emperor's Champion. I could live without any other character, new or old (but would not say no to either), if we just got that. It makes the most sense too, Emperor's Champions are young initates who get visions of the Emperor and then take up the black sword. It'd be weird if this didn't happen to the new blood.

I'm basicly just reiterating what I've previously said, but Primaris Emperor's Champion. I could live without any other character, new or old (but would not say no to either), if we just got that. It makes the most sense too, Emperor's Champions are young initates who get visions of the Emperor and then take up the black sword. It'd be weird if this didn't happen to the new blood.

Only if they give him a real suit of the Armor of Faith and not Tacticus Armor. 

It'd have to be customized MkX Armour. The normal Armour of Faith is too small for a Primaris Marine.

It'd have to be customized MkX Armour. The normal Armour of Faith is too small for a Primaris Marine.

I am talking about the aesthetics. Tacticus armor is not champion appropriate by any means. 

Edited by Marshal Rohr

Dante and Mephiston are both so incredible in the lore.

Mephiston is supposed to be beautiful, terrifying, other-worldly. He's not represented well enough imo in model or rules either!

Outside of the Blood Angels, Azrael could do with an update, as well as Tugurius and some SW characters.

Other chapters need new heroes like what the IH are getting. RG, WS, Salamanders, IF, CF, BT etc all need a Primaris hero or two. They also need to be more distinct from generic Captains or Chapter Masters, than they currently are.

[How about a BT character who's a repressed psyker and his abilities manifest in strange, unintended ways?]

No, just no. As for EChampion we need to retcon current lore. As of now there only one EChampion in entire chapter and it’s a designated individual through arcane means.

Second Armour of Faith and original Black Sword were simply most ornate or powerful armors in the Crusade armoury. Through the fact a current armor of faith no bueno with a Primaris isn’t a disqualification from s Primaris becoming one.

But seriously just no on any Templars manifesting pyschicness

Well to be fair, Marshal isn’t saying Mark X armor is inappropriate for a possible Primaris Emperors Champion... he is saying Tacticus armor is... IE an intercessor with a unique sword is not what he wants. Yes, Honour Guard seem to have a variation of Tacticus and look ok and suitably unique... but I don’t think it’s too far off to wish for a more unique Black Templar character.

How cool would it be if the Emperors Champion was clad in ancient armor reforged for the Primaris frame. Like ancient mark ii or iii banded armor and a suitably epic knight helm. Make him look ancient, even more so than the current EC model. Don’t go the Marneus route and give us more unique Gravis armor. Throwback to the older stuff and justify it being repurposed relics.

Honestly now that it’s official that older marines can become Primaris, I would kill for an upgrade sprue that gives us options like that... a set of banded legs or mark 6 style heads and chest options. Maybe older bolt guns that look modified to be bolt rifle equivalents. Just some things you can sprinkle in between your models that help not make your interxessors/hellblasters look so “new”.

I’m just spitballing, the lazy route is another unique Gravis armor or Tacticus plate. Whilst I believe that could be great, it’s not the only avenue that needs explored and a ancient self sufficient crusading chapter with a holy devout vibe, would be a great place to do something unique and suitable ancient.

Incoming wishlist...

Just some ideas.

I want a Crimson Fist Repulsor with the Rynn's Might machine spirit salvaged from the Venerable Land Raider.

Isn't the Emperor's champion a short lived individual who takes up the mantle after the previous one has fallen? He's a prime candidate for the a new Primaris replacement. I think Helbrecht needs to cross the Rubicon.

Unique Dreadnoughts are actually a really good idea. I imagine Salamanders and Iron Hands in particular would have some venerable Hero.

Vulkan and Pedro Cantor are prime candidates to get upgraded with new Primaris models.

A unique Raven Guard Sniper Captain with an anti-tank rifle?

Isn't the Emperor's champion a short lived individual who takes up the mantle after the previous one has fallen? He's a prime candidate for the a new Primaris replacement. I think Helbrecht needs to cross the Rubicon.

Unique Dreadnoughts are actually a really good idea. I imagine Salamanders and Iron Hands in particular would have some venerable Hero.

Vulkan and Pedro Cantor are prime candidates to get upgraded with new Primaris models.

Depends on which lore you ascribe too Ishagu. Current lore is essentially that. Many Templars still ascribe to our old lore regarding a EChampion, if it because a lot of us don’t know a retcon occursd

I’d love to see Moriar brought back in a Redemptor chassis.

If GW does release a Primaris Emperor’s Champion I’d love it have a very dynamic pose.