UK Tournaments

Not sure where the best place to post this is but I'm looking at getting into the 40k competitive scene with a mate of mine. I think I have my list building down for pretty much all the factions I play but I'm not sure where to look for tournaments or how to find them. My local GW is tiny and my local FLGS isn't that big into 40k. Any advice is much appreciated, I'd be looking at singles and doubles tournaments, we've both only really played casually before.

Not sure how close these people are to you... but they are doing a 40K Doubls next weekend,

Eastleigh Railway Institute2 Romsey RoadEastleighHampshireSO50 9FEUnited Kingdom

https://wargames.cerebros.net/

found here... not every tournament is registered but it gives you a starting point of shops / clubs to ask around at

The London Wargaming Guild run 6+ tournaments a year of varying levels of competitiveness and narrative

Ah! These are the guys I was looking for, they run the fun and fluff tournaments, I heard good things about this.

Thank you!

I'm one of the club organisers, so feel free to DM any questions. Our next one day Fun and fluff is end of July, and the next two day-er is Halloween weekend- fancy dress is recommended :)

I'm in the Hampshire area, I'll have a look on facebook

My gaming club I’m a member of run tournaments every few months mate. They’re based just outside Portsmouth in Havant

Check out the page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/havantwargaming/?multi_permalinks=1142411672608196&notif_id=1558989198707375&notif_t=group_activity&ref=notif

You might have to become a member though to see what’s on the page.