New Cawl Novel Coming

"On the Terran side of the Imperium, Guy Haley has been communing with the Omnissiah to craft a tale of the most important tech-priest in the galaxy. Belisarius Cawl: The Great Work brings the magos biologis to Sotha, once the home world of the Scythes of the Emperor, and long before that a key planet in an empire long forgotten. This story has big ramifications for the lore of Warhammer 40,000…"

BLLiveReveals-Jun1-BelisariusCawlGreatWo

Yeah definitely getting this, honestly I think they have a bit of a gold mine here. Explaining what happened over 10,000 years from the moment BG sent him off to do his tasks. Starting in the Heresy and finishing in 40k, also explaining the shift from the Mechanicum into the Mechanicus...

So much potential. It is almost like the story of the Emperor(Except broken up) with Cawl just being the technology side of the story. He is hidden away creating tech> Then we have  Guilliman's story of being the statesman in Plague War.

Edited by Black_Knight

I realy wana know more about cawl and from the cover the scythes are in too which is awsome

and black knight may well be onto something regarding the omissah's avatar

great days brothers we live in great days :)

I really can't wait for this. Cawl is a fascinating character and stories around him could be the most interesting.

Guy Haley is also at the top of his game, currently.

I want to know what the harmonica/duck bill thing in front of his face is for but sadly I doubt that secret will be revealed in the novel. I think this will be the first time we've even seen characters exploring a post-Tyranid world isn't it? I only recall it being mentioned vaguely in the past. I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but that's a nice cover. :p

I haven't read the story based on the planet that had an item that made things happen, but I generally know what the item does, so will be interesting to push that forward.

No spoilers I think.

Edited by Black_Knight