I got three Repulsors. Was that as dumb as it seems to be?

The problem with the strength of the Repulsor is it's a gun boat. Which the Executioner does better.

There might be anecdotal evidence from folk here (which I don't doubt of course) but every competitive game involving Repulsors has them as gun boats that forget they're a transport after deployment.

The strength of the Repulsor is that it's a full transport that is also a mobile gunboat.

The Executioner does the gun thing better, but not quite as good at the mobile full transport role without giving up where it really shines.

But I feel like we've already hashed out that discussion over the past couple pages of this thread. I can say, from experience, that you benefit from using these units differently rather than trying to do the same exact thing with both.

With this release I'll be running 2 replusors,1 replusor executioner and a couple of redemptors with a storm of fire warlord

Repulsors will run up the board , deposit full intercessor squads on/near a objective and then the executioner will slowly trundle up the board with one on the dreads as reroll support when needed while the repulsors hold the middle ground.

Here's the list

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Imperium - Space Marines) ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

**Chapter Selection**: Iron Hands

Battle-forged CP

Detachment CP

+ HQ +

Primaris Captain w/Power Fist: Plasma pistol, Power fist, Storm of Fire, Warlord

Primaris Lieutenants

. . Primaris Lieutenant: Power sword

+ Troops +

Intercessor Squad: Bolt rifle

. . 9x Intercessor

. . Intercessor Sergeant

. . 9x Intercessor

. . Intercessor Sergeant

. . 4x Intercessor

. . Intercessor Sergeant

+ Heavy Support +

Repulsor Executioner: 2x Fragstorm Grenade Launcher, Heavy Laser Destroyer, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Ironhail Heavy Stubber, 2x Storm bolter, Twin Heavy Bolter, Twin Icarus Ironhail Heavy Stubber

+ Dedicated Transport +

Repulsor: 2x Fragstorm Grenade Launchers, 2x Fragstorm Grenade Launchers, Icarus Rocket Pod, 2x Krakstorm Grenade Launcher, Las-talon, Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Twin lascannon

Repulsor: 2x Storm Bolters, Auto Launchers, 2x Krakstorm Grenade Launcher, Las-talon, Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Storm bolter, Twin lascannon

++ Vanguard Detachment +1CP (Imperium - Space Marines) ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

**Chapter Selection**: Iron Hands

Detachment CP

+ HQ +

Captain in Phobos Armour: Camo cloak, Master-crafted instigator bolt carbine

+ Elites +

Primaris Ancient: Standard of the Emperor Ascendant

Redemptor Dreadnought: 2x Fragstorm Grenade Launchers, Heavy flamer, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon

Redemptor Dreadnought: 2x Fragstorm Grenade Launchers, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Onslaught Gatling Cannon