War Griffons Legio trait

I’m looking at starting some AT and going through the Legios to pick one. Legio Gryphonicus has caught my eye and I was wondering if someone could help me with the Lust for Glory rule. Now I read it as any (being multiple if you want) can call out an enemy titan as a target but I have been watching some YouTube batreps and they only pick 1 for the Princeps Seniores. Couldn’t they all pick targets? Is there a FAQ that explains this or is it just the players don’t want to use it on multiple titans? Thanks in advance.

In general, don’t use YouTube batreps for rules. I’ve rarely seen one without major mistakes.

I don’t have my books on me but I’m pretty sure each Titan gets to pick a target. It generally doesn’t make sense for more than one of the. To pick the same enemy though, as only one can benefit.

I imagine it’s a tough trait to get the most out of. The best way to kill a titan is usually to focus damage on it, but this trait asks your titans to split their fire around different things. It’s probably quite good for big titans that pick on little ones because a warlord can solo a warhound easily enough... if you can catch the thing.