Tartaros question

My collection is somewhat out of control, and I'm currently mid-8th rebuild of my stuff.

I've come around to my Tartaros terminators. Formerly combi-bolter and lightning claw, with a plasma blaster on the sarge. A now-illegal loadout.

What's better for this unit, since apparently I'm ripping arms? This is something that will generally only see playtime in Apoc, unless I'm feeling whimsical.

Lightning claws

OR

Powerfists, combibolters, autocannon, grenade harness, plasma blaster with power sword?

Chainfists and bolters. A five man squad that makes a charge after teleporting should basically statistically kill a Rhino equivalent or a MSU MEQ squad. That's a nice punch in a relatively cheap package

I got no competitive experience here, (tantaros are the BEST looking terminators outside of Grey Knights and Dark Angels and it's criminal they had the Cataphracti with the mk4 Marines and not the "teched up heavily armored" mk 4 looking Terminator armor-tantaros)

If they are only going to be for Apocalypse games, go with dual lighting claws. They look badass, and are the only terminators in the game to be able to move 6" (excepting Primaris 2+ armored Master Chief Marines who wear blue and feels as sad as Exhalted Sorcerers must when Tzeentch Daemon Princes are just...Better)

I think I'd be more interested in Terminator heavy weapons if you could arm all the guys with heavy weapons.