Pioneers of Dorn

Looking over the thread and seeing your first models, I can tell that you you've definitely improved your painting skills since 2019. The lines and the colour blocking are much neater. You seem to have gained a better understanding of the properties of the paint.

Some of the flat surfaces where you've applied washes (such as the lascannon housing) have a bit of a patchy look. That can be down to applying too much wash, if that happens it can sometimes help to wipe off your brush, and then come back in with the brush on the wash you've applied. The brush will wick off the excess wash, and you can move the wash around with the brush to improve coverage.

The Centurion looks good, keep it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your kind words; I'm sorry for not responding to them earlier but I am amazingly bad at taking compliments.

Here's a work in progress Suppressor for the meanwhile; I've the second Centurion built and primed but wanted to switch focus for a bit and I love flying dudes, I finally had to give up and get the Vanguard box rather than keep waiting for Suppressors to come out by themselves.

urHeohK.jpg

wJMkap6.jpg

xSs63jw.jpg