Custom Chapters and Special Characters

So first off I want to clarify what I mean in the title. My question is if I were to field space marines painted as a chapter of my own creation and I decided to say that they would use the Crimson Fists chapter tactic could I also field Pedro Kantor since he also possesses the Keyword Crimson Fists? 

The only impedement I see is on page 130 which states that if one wanted to include a captain and say he was from the Blood Ravens chapter than his <Chapter> keyword would change to read 'Blood Ravens' and would affect his aura etc. 

However on that same page it also says that if a unit's datasheet has the <chapter> keyword than I must nominate the chapter to which the unit belongs. But if I decided that my units were from the Crimson Fists chapter for the purposes of benefiting from Pedro Kantor who is in my army are there any rules that specifically state that if I declared my army to be Crimson Fists, for the purposes of the game, that they would have to be painted as Crimson Fists to be given the Crimson Fists keyword? If I were to show up to my local gaming shop with unpainted marines and say that they were using Crimson Fist chapter tactics along with an unpainted Pedro Kantor miniature could anyone really argue that they are not in fact Crimson Fists because they are not painted as such? If not what is the difference if I painted my miniatures with a different color scheme and said that they were from the Crimson Fist chapter or the Black Templars? Is there a rule in the codex or rulebook that says that I must paint my army in the exact color scheme as showcased to get the full benefits from a chapter's special rules?

Now I know this sounds like all types of shady stuff but here is my defense. I like the gaming aspect of the hobby, I like to experiment with different lists as well as different chapters and their associated rules/characters/relics and such. I am not aiming to be the guy that is 'forgetting' which chapter tactic I am using except that the correct one for that unit happens to be the one that would help them out the most in that situation. I play mono chapter builds because it is easier for myself and my opponent to keep track of such things but I also want to be able to try out new lists with painted miniatures without having to strip the paint off my collection and frantically paint them in a different color just because I want to try out a Black Templar list with Helbrecht and the Emperor's Champion next week. 

I'm still waiting to hear back from GW on this but I wanted to get your opinions on this and direction on any new rules that I might have missed that specifically address this situation. 

Thanks in advance.

So first off I want to clarify what I mean in the title. My question is if I were to field space marines painted as a chapter of my own creation and I decided to say that they would use the Crimson Fists chapter tactic could I also field Pedro Kantor since he also possesses the Keyword Crimson Fists?

I can stop you right there already. The answer is yes, as long as your chapter isn't easily mistaken for another popular chapter (like if your chapter looks like Space Wolves, Blood Angel, Ultramarines etc, including all their heraldry and everything, it'd be too confusing to play them as say Raven Guard successor).

You'd basically play a counts-as Crimson Fists army in that case if we go with your example. I do the same as my homegrown chapter uses the Blood Angels rules and I basically use them as counts-as Blood Angels just with a different colour scheme because otherwise I wouldn't have access to all the relics either.

Keep in mind that such restrictions only apply to tournaments though (and not all of them either). You can do whatever you want in friendly games of course.