Kaban War Machine

Fajita Fan

I've been reading all the parts of the book that reference it and I don't remember that.  The AI would be unique but I assume the Dark Mechanicus would build more of the physical units and maybe hardplug pilots until the scrapcode takes over. Most of their things get infested *ahem* blessed by demons anyway.

• 8 months later...

Will the "Siege Titan" we've heard rumors about be it's own kit, or will be just be a weapon load out for the existing Warlord(and if so, will it be a conversion kit that effects more then just the 4 built in magnetic hardpoints), this effects whether I want to build Strength now or later.

I would love The Tower to be bigger then a Warlord, and there are rumors that there will be a Titan in that size range, but we don't know what kind of battle field role it might play, and might therefore be ill-fitting to represent The Tower. 

I haven't heard of these rumours, and a quick google search for Adeptus Titanicus "Siege Titan" didn't give le any joy

Isn't the Siege Titan simply going to be the Warbringer? And would the Tower be representable by the Warbringer?

(is it obvious I'm also anxiously waiting for the Warbringer? :tongue.:)

wasn't it earlier in this thread that those rumors about Titans that were in-between as well as above and below all 3 of the 'classic' Titans we know was brought up? I think it cited a stream on the Warhammer Twitch.

when ever I've seen the term "siege titan" it wasn't in reference to artillery bombarding fortifications from afar, but to a melee focused unit that knocks down the walls directly.

I'm excited for any new Titan chassis.

I had thought of naming titans after the tarot cards but I had never researched the lore to match classes to their backgrounds. It’s a cool idea and you should just start rolling with it and build it as it develops. Even if you never get to finish a perfect matching deck it’ll still look cool as hell.

I had thought of naming titans after the tarot cards but I had never researched the lore to match classes to their backgrounds. It’s a cool idea and you should just start rolling with it and build it as it develops. Even if you never get to finish a perfect matching deck it’ll still look cool as hell.

Thanks, I mean I'm not going that in-depth into Tarot meanings, sometimes it's just about the name alone(the Hierophant and High Priestess will use Mechanicus Red for their heraldry, as well as unused Mechanicus iconography related decals from my Imperial Knights), and other times I let JoJo references fill in any holes left by "writer's block" I get over exactly what needs to be what(hence why The Fool is a Warhound(though I have later come up with plenty of other reasons for that decision, but that was the first one that got the ball rolling), The Star and The World will both be the same type of Titan(Warlords) and have similar weapon loadouts, Strength will use Orange in its individual heraldry, and the plasma coils of the Hierophant's Sun Furry Annihilators will glow green).