Transporting AT Minis

Played my first couple of test games yesterday with a mate just to get a feel for the rules and man this game is so much fun! We used the Basic Rules but decided to roll on the Reactor Meltdown table in the Damage Control phase because it's more interesting, which led to his Warlord nuking my Warhound off the map then blowing itself up the following turn. His Warhound then danced around my Warlord for a bit before being summarily eradicated.

How are folks transporting their stuff? At the moment I'm using the box the Battlegroup comes in for my models, but I feel like I need a better solution before I start adding proper basing and the like.

Dragonlover

How are folks transporting their stuff? At the moment I'm using the box the Battlegroup comes in for my models, but I feel like I need a better solution before I start adding proper basing and the like.

Dragonlover

The german company Feldherr has dedicated foam for AT. I want to order some of them with a custom bag for my maniple(s) :wink: 

I have a Mini Bag from them for my AdMech KillTeam, and it is of high quality. 

I saw someone on YouTube put big disc magnets on the bottoms and just use a metal baking tray. He could put them upside down and the titans wouldn’t move.

I’m going to line a couple of plastic tubs with sheet magnet and see if that works the same.

I’m going to line a couple of plastic tubs with sheet magnet and see if that works the same.

This'll definitely work - I've done this for my Mechanicum army, and this is likely to be my 'go-to' format for this too. Currently, they're all in a cardboard box which looks a bit too much like a Titan graveyard, reminiscent of The Headstone and the Hammerstone Kings...