Adeptus Titanicus Choosing a Titan Legion

There is a Twitch stream later today "Adeptus Titanicus Choosing a Titan Legion", it starts at 5pm UK time, it is followed by a game Atarus vs Xestobiax.

https://www.twitch.tv/warhammer

It is too hot, back to the pool now (if only I had one … damn … :biggrin.: )

Obviously they had to do this after I started painting mine XD

Was it any good?

There is a Twitch stream later today "Adeptus Titanicus Choosing a Titan Legion", it starts at 5pm UK time, it is followed by a game Atarus vs Xestobiax.

https://www.twitch.tv/warhammer

It is too hot, back to the pool now (if only I had one … damn … :biggrin.: )

Obviously they had to do this after I started painting mine XD

Was it any good?

the stream is currently playing a game of Xestobax vs Atarus, not sure if that's before or after whatever else the stream is going to say/do, sense I just got here.

the only neat thing I've learned here was them mentioning that originally the weapon disabling rules were going to be weapon destruction rules, but then Titans kept ending up armless and only able to kick/headbutt each other, which wasn't fun so they took it out.

Brussels, Belgium, we broke our temperature record today it seems (40.7°C), it is hotter outside than inside.

I watched the stream, missed a bit because of a phone call, nothing really new nor unexpected.

"Choosing a Titan Legion": basically they insisted on the freedom we have, there are 1000's of legios existing at the time, many lost during the Horus Heresy, hence lots of possibilities.

You can start by choosing a colour scheme you like, it can either be "official colours" or "own colours", you can even change some official colours to represent specific things (e.g. revenge, penance, …). It is up to you, come with a reason, own fluff, …

You can start based on some lore or specific traits, either choosing an existing legio or devising your own. The crusade legion rules from White Dwarf being quite handy of course.

They took the example of Legio Audax, there are no official rules so far but you could use Solaria's rules, put the emphasis on warhounds of course, and build from there. Have a look at the screenshot, it is one possible set of rules to represent Legio Audax.

gallery_116407_14938_33983.jpg

Of utmost importance of course, communicate with the other players so that there are no surprises or misunderstandings.

They showed a couple of Fortidus, Fureans and Solaria plates from the last book as well as a page from the White Dwarf to explain the "thought process" into creating a custom legio.