Black Templars in Black Library

Medjugorje

Hi,

Do we have something like a list were Black Templars are a part in novels, short stories,....?

In a facebook group somebody asked for books and the answers how often Black Templars take part in was a surprise as I thought I would know everything.

The secound thing is that I´ve heard that in "Emperor Spears" the Black Templars have a part too,... is it a big part? Should I read it?

Easiest way would be to have a look on the Black Library website. It presents me 38 search results.

Spears of the Emperor is missing. Yes, Black Templar show up but only for a few pages. More like a cameo, though an important one to know.

I won't spoil you but when they popped up, I was happy and hoping for more of them in the sequels. ;)

I don't know of any current list of BL publications that include the Black Templars, but I'll happily add such a listing to the Black Templars Resources if y'all want. I can add it as a reply to that post, and we can keep it updated as a community.

I suggest the following format:

Title

Author(s)

Brief summary (copy and paste "The Story" portion from BL site)

Additional information (series to which story belongs, stories in anthology/omnibus, etc.)

[size=5][b][i]Title[/i][/b][/size]
Author(s)
Brief summary (copy and paste "The Story" portion from BL site)
The title would include a hyperlink to the BL page for the book.

Also, if I ever get off my butt and create the review pages for each of the BL books (one of my back-burner admin projects), I'll include a link in each book's listing.

How does this work for a starter? There are probably some anthologies that I missed, and the Deathwatch books might feature Black Templars characters. If you see any that are missing, let me know (in the linked resources topic).

Thanks for this.

Only read adbs Armageddon stuff, which brought me here and the of Mars series from that list.

Those short storie antologies are might expensive, but I think I'll Grab the haley one for 11€ thats ok.

Sadly except for Mars and the ADB books there is no full Feature novel or is there one I should have missed?

Damnation crusade is also excellent. Havent read exterminatus yet.