Biker Unit Inquiry

Aothaine

Can space marine bikers take chainswords now? I thought they used to not be able to do this. Maybe I'm miss-remembering.

They always could. Loyalist Biker and Chaos Biker are literally the same except for marks/icon and sergeant weapon options.

They can take chainswords. They could in 7th as well.

It didn't help them in 7th. Because it was pistol OR chainsword, not both. So never got an extra attack. Also, having special weapon meant no chainsword either.

It didn't help them in 7th. Because it was pistol OR chainsword, not both. So never got an extra attack. Also, having special weapon meant no chainsword either.

That's not the point though. They had the option in 7th already so it's not a new thing that got introduced in 8th.

That's not the point though. They had the option in 7th already so it's not a new thing that got introduced in 8th.

True. Merely pointing out why people may have forgotten or never known. I always assumed they only had them added so that players could use that Dark Vengeance Ravenwing model WYSIWYG.