FW Custodes finalised rules

I think that the new Telemon is underestimated. Yes, it’s true that the guns aren’t good, but for 220 points with two fists now it is a huge cc menace. Teleport him with a sc in allarus, a vexilla and 3 aquilons and see crying your opponent.

I think that the new Telemon is underestimated. Yes, it’s true that the guns aren’t good, but for 220 points with two fists now it is a huge cc menace. Teleport him with a sc in allarus, a vexilla and 3 aquilons and see crying your opponent.

The problem is that we already have a plethora of melee threats from reserve, some of which don't cost CP to bring in (Aquilon.)

Sidenote: Double fists on the Telemon is 252pts, not 220.

Edited by shanewatts

The problem is that we already have a plethora of melee threats from reserve, some of which don't cost CP to bring in (Aquilon.)

Actually, it is 220.

According to the last PDF released bt GW Telemon is 180, pair of caestus are 30 and 2 plasma ejectors are 30. Battlescribe reports 252 but it is the old value. Battlescribe points value is wrong also for Aquilon, now they are 264, not 249.

And I know that we are plenty of cc units but a telemon with vexilla is a great bullet magnet and could save your aquilon sometimes. All for 220 pts.

Actually, it is 220.

According to the last PDF released bt GW Telemon is 180, pair of caestus are 30 and 2 plasma ejectors are 30. Battlescribe reports 252 but it is the old value. Battlescribe points value is wrong also for Aquilon, now they are 264, not 249.

And I know that we are plenty of cc units but a telemon with vexilla is a great bullet magnet and could save your aquilon sometimes. All for 220 pts.

Yeah 180 base + 2 fists 30 + 2 plasma ejectors 30 + spiculus 12

180+30+30+12 = 252