About Titans....still Apocalypse and Castigation

Whitelion

I'm starting to get passionate about land forces as well as spaceships, especially the Titans.

I saw that there are different sizes and types, I can't find much material on the Apocalypse class and Castigator class.

Do you know anything about it? Type on size and armament?

Grey Knight Omnibus spoilers

The Castigator was the "original" Titan that all titans were eventually designed from, it was actually an STC(Held the knowledge to build them) but it became corrupted when a demon infiltrated it. What was funny was that the Demon forgot it was a demon and thought it was the Titan AI.  The Grey Knight squad that found it had to remind the demon it was a demon so they could easily defeat the titan. 

I think it has something similar to Necrons living metal and it could repair itself.

With regards to other Titan classes its all pretty much hearsay depending on which books you read from the Horus Heresy, outside the current ones that have models(Warhound, Reiver, Warbringer, Warlord) There are even new titans that have appeared within the lore of the Titanicus game, such as scout titans that we are still to get any information about.

TitanicusHH-Aug7-Titandeath4uc.jpg

The Apoc class is supposed to be of the Emperor class(The BIG ones in the picture) and it shows them at roughly twice the size of the Warlord titans(The one in the middle in the background). The one in the middle in the foreground is a Reiver and it is about to become a crater.

Edited by Black_Knight

"The one in the center in the foreground is a Reiver and is about to become a crater." : D: D: D :biggrin.: :biggrin.: :biggrin.:

Thank you very much for the info, I will try to get the book in question to read about the Castigation.

Instead the Apocalypse class in which work is mentioned? I read about reddit that was much larger than the imperator class, and in a novel obscured the horizon.