Warhammer community Phobos army

Galron

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/10/18/the-frontline-of-fear-building-a-phobos-armygw-homepage-post-1/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=40k&utm_content=40kphobos191019

I really like the idea of this army. It seems a lot of fun. What chapter would you run it as?

-Raven Guard is the first thing I think of but I really don't think they give much benefit to it aside from being able to make a pretty decent sniper character.

-Imperial Fists seems like a good one with all the bolters in there. A well timed round with that once per game strat Primarchs wrath or something like that would be very deadly.

-Iron Hands would give it some toughness but I don't see it being very helpful overall.

-No idea what Ultramorons or white scars would contribute, although Mantis Warriors would be a perfect fit lore-wise.

What would you change in the list? Personally I would drop an infiltrator squad and Infiltrator squad + Impulsor and bringing a pair of Invictors or a scout squad and Storm + an Invictor.

I'd change the eliminators to bolt snipers and drop a squad of reivers to add some/more proper AT firepower.

As for chapters:

• The Impulsors would greatly benefit from Iron Hands, gaining a save and move & shoot without penalty.
  • Raven Guard could make use of the eliminators to disable enemy characters and could strike from the shadows the less mobile parts of the army.
  • Ultramarines would benefit the Impulsors too (count as stationary).
  • Imperial Fists would buff all the bolters
  • White Scars would love the mobility of the impulsors and would buff meelee
  • Salamanders would also love the mobility and would also buff meelee

It's hard to say which chapter would benefit most - the list is somewhat balanced in that regard.

It is an interesting list, but does keep up the depressing trend from GW of trying to pretend that Reivers are a useful unit. 

I think it serves as a solid base, but I would probably drop all the reivers entirely in order to fit a 3rd squad of eliminators in there, in addition to two more HQ choices in order to turn this list into a double battalion. Maybe another LT and the phobos librarian?