Best way to run a dual Gatling Chaos Knight?

Prot

Just because I love him here's a shot of my Tyrant (Valiant).

Knight-full1.jpg?w=854&ssl=1

He may not be the most potent option, but he's a lot of fun.

So now I'm just about finished painting my Dual Gatling Knight and I'm wondering how to run him?

I usually run Iconoclast with my Tyrant to get the Iron Warrior type 4++ relic, and prevent him taking wounds on less than a 4+. Also I love the extra attack/ap when I charge.

Anyway aside from taking a Helm of Warpsight to get the un-modifiable Gatling cannon on one arm. Anyone have any suggestions for the rest of the options?

Why would the Helm only affect 1 weapon? It doesn't say pick one weapon to benefit, it just says 'when you make an attack with a ranged weapon', doesn't that apply to all of them?

...maybe I've been reading it wrong?

Edit: Assuming I'm right, the Helm is surely a great pick for dual gat?

Where are you getting that from? If it's Battle Scribe I wouldn't trust it. 

I'm at work, but I'm almost certain my codex says one ranged weapon.

Also noticing in tournies guys have been only using it on one weapon (But there are very few local Chaos Knight players so maybe I read it wrong?)

Lysimachus is right, it does say "when resolving an attack with a ranged weapon by a model with this relic" in the codex. Nothing about it being only one weapon. Unless it's in the FAQ? Edited by radionausea

Page 68:

HELM OF WARP-SIGHT

Only six of these faceplates were crafted by the heretical Magos Vex- Prodotian before he was slain by warriors of the Grey Knights. It is said that this techno-blasphemer adapted Knight Helms to allow the pilot constant vision within the warp – showing them glimpses of the future to guide their aim, but also inevitably driving them insane through their exposure to the terrors of the empyrean.

KNIGHT RAMPAGER , KNIGHT DESECRATOR or KNIGHT DESPOILER model only. When resolving an attack made with a ranged weapon by a model with this Relic, ignore hit roll modifiers.

That’s fantastic. Thanks for clarifying.

I’m starting to wonder if my simpleton mind mixed up the Infernal ability to boost a single weapon? That would make sense and sound just like me.

So any other advice?

I’m making him a character for the Warlord trait as my Black Legion will still be in the list. But the traits are kind of meh for Chaos Knights.

I am making him a Dreadblade. And I never get to do this with my Tyrant because I take the 4+ invuln relic.

Edited by Prot