Starter Box set Points?

So,

I just ordered my Gun Nuns and I am looking at the box and trying to estimate what their units will cost pts wise.  If we are going by strictly the WD codex, it's about 250pts.  

But I'm thinking the new codex will have all new points.  So I'm hoping closer to 400.  Thoughts?  

Also, I am trying to guess what their biggest weaknesses are for pairing them up with something.  I'm thinking Custodes and Assassins.  I've never played sisters before, but these models are too perfect to pass up!

Does anyone hold hope that the codex will change anything regarding points or values in any major or significant way?

It's not hopes, it definitely will. Miracle dice alone mean it's an entirely different army than it was in the beta codex, the points values will likely be at least slightly different across the board.

The bigger question is whether it goes up or down.

My best guess is that all melta and flamer weapons drop a few points (with multimeltas and heavy flamers dropping the most) pengines and repentia get cheaper, immolator gets cheaper, possibly even battle sisters going down to 8.

That said, who knows what the datasheets look like now, let alone the rest of the Sacred rites, convictions, characters, relics, etc. Anything could be anything now.