Zombies

WickedJester1013

With the chapter approved giving a little love for pox walkers I decided to look at making a “zombie” list again as they are the main reason I got into nurgle.

Any tips and tricks for this? I know the obvious combo with typhus, but what do people do when he is not around? It’s not like every walker will be able to hug him all at once.

Also I have zero plans for this to be competive, mainly as strong as I can while being fun. The theme was gonna be nurgle sorcerers working behind the scenes to spread the gifts and less so a full on deathguard force so maybe cultist and maybe even a CSM heavy hitter detachment? Daemons? Any tips would be great!

Necrosius will be an auto take. You’ll want Noxious Blightbringers so you get 2d6 advance. On 1d6 rolling a 1 for your advance means a move of 5” which sucks. I’d throw in 3 foul blightspawn as they’re just great and prob a plague surgeon if you’re worried Necrosius’ bubble won’t reach. I wouldn’t normally recommend a plague surgeon but if you have 80-100 poxwalkers then that’s a lot of reroll 1s for DR. Typhus is a must too. The only real issue with Typhus & poxwalkers is speed. It’s a very slow slog up the board.

What?! I can drop zombies? If even for :cusss and giggles that sounds fun. Tell me more! I’m not familiar with anything that’s not in the codex so enlight me

Its in the forgeworld index. Kharybdis 15 power level. Holds 20 models.

Its a massive great drop pod that can FLY around.

In theory could you drop it with the blight bell to increase movement and/or a plaguecaster to provide some bonuses and then then advance on the enemy.

Its not a killer combo but it could be an annoyance having a large scoring squad of chaff dragging themselves down a flank replanishing their number with those they drag down

Edited by Wolf Lord Loki